Pages

01 February 2009

Inspiration, convictions... and family

Just reflecting on how best could we help the children and young people prepare for such auspicious and rich events like First Communion, I realise, the greatest possible 'instruction' ought to be our (especially of the seniors) joyful living out of the same gifts for which we prepare others. No doubt, the family (parents) retains the privilege of laying the foundation and the skeleton of the edifice. But there is also the extended 'family' - friends, mentors, teachers, models...The influence of this group too is great.

Looking back in my life I see the hand of so many people, besides my Papa and Mummy, who have in a way added, supported, modified, challenged and corrected my views, opinions, convictions and attitudes. After all, I am a sum of all these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...