Pages

31 January 2009

Am back again...

Here I am after three and half weeks. Absent, not for lack of thought or content but for lack of internet connection. What's more, no guarantee that I'll be online tomorrow again - thanks to our BSNL, PWD, and what not, who do everything possible to make sure all is right but things don't work!!

Anyway, no point in grumbling ... let's constructively 'grumble'. Last night's meal was good. The first one for me as an administrator. Far from being the best, it was OK! Nothing special, just an ordinary meal. Though I was tensed about food running short, the cooks knew better. What makes me happy at the end of it all is that I did not have to shout and yell at someone during the day. It all went on smoothly and without any hassles.

Perhaps Don Bosco was truly guiding us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...