Pages

05 January 2009

Salary time...

Every time I distribute the salaries, it is tamasha time!! There has to be some tension, confusion and effusion!! Today was no different. However, looking back I realise, I'm learning to tackle things wisely and without straining myself. Unlike a couple of months ago, when I used to get all excited, this time I was well prepared to take in whatever comes my way. Alphonse, as ever, was the first to reach the office to collect his salary. I put him off till later. He pesters me even now, as I type these few lines. Anyway, I think I've a strategy now to tackle him. I wish to meet the couple tomorrow morning and see. But I am amazed at his shrewdness and logic. Never wrong but always crooked!

Let's see what he comes up with tomorrow.

With things more or less settled in the office, I now intend to move out. Without great difficulty, for example, I managed to keep my computer off during the work time the whole day today! That in itself, is no big achievement. But what is really a good sign is that I was not once tempted to put it on during the whole day. The thought never entererd my mind, though the occasion were always there.

I really need to move out of the office more often now. Let me see how that can be. Tirupati is going for sankranti holidays. Perhaps those days I'll be in the garden and explore what can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...