Pages

31 December 2020

Am grateful!

 Standing at this juncture and looking back at the year that has been, am asking myself what am I most grateful for, right now at this very moment??  

I truly am grateful for this opportunity to continue my PhD research.  On the academic front, truly this year has been a year of long silent gaps, change of questions and directions, more lows than any highs, and so to have scraped through the annual review with the chance to continue and finish this doctorate, appears a real blessing.  And for this am more than grateful to all the people who've supported and encouraged me to persist: confreres here in the community, back in the province, family members, friends from all over who have truly made me feel worthwhile and capable - especially in moments when I felt low and desperate. For the deep affection and fervent prayers of so many wonderful people, I truly am grateful!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...