Pages

01 December 2020

Smacking laugh

 The last couple of months have been tough - for various reasons and on various fronts!  Am getting myself to blog, not because circumstances have changed, but strongly feel that it is I that needs to change and adapt rather than wait for 'favourable circumstances'.  Hence want to start writing even if it is just a line or two - and what better day than on Fr Joshtrom's b'day and the beginning of Advent!  


For now something light... 

Came across the following photo while reading a news articles a couple of weeks ago which spoke of Scotland making smacking of children illegal.  While the article itself was not of great importance for me but what caught my eye was the photograph!  Know not if the editors purposely put in that photo (at least the text didn't give any such indication!) or was that quizzical look on the toddler's face, as if reading the placard, just coincidental.  Anyway, have had it on my desktop, just to cheer me up! 

To get a better contextual idea (and enjoy the original), here's the news article: Scotland makes smacking illegal  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...