Pages

01 June 2011

Wrestling Linux

For the past three days I've been wrestling with my computer and the printer. Just when I thought of making a complete shift from Microsoft to Linux, I realised my printer does not obey commands from Linux... now that's quite a fix because, I have a lot of printing to do. Added to that prior to the Brothers arrival, there are things I would like to get over with and be ready by the time they set foot in the seminary. Anyhow, with some timely help from Fr Julian Fox I managed to resolve the printer issue. Now I just need to spend some time with Linux and shall be fully in it by the next week.

Come what may, I wish to make this shift. I need to get out of my 'comfort zones' - MS being one of them. This is most essential to grow and bring about a progressive change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...