Pages

10 September 2012

First impressions of Goa

I reached Goa, Margao station, to be particular day before yesterday in the evening at 4 pm... two hours behind schedule.  But I was not one complaining for the climate during the journey was rather pleasant.  However, here then are my first impressions of Goa, on my maiden visit to the 'paradise of the East'... (in no particular order):

  • There are more non-locals here than Goans.  In the railway station, as I got off the train and made my way to the entrance, I hardly saw any Goan!  
  • Drivers are crazy - including all the Salesians who drove us participants around since two days... fast and rough!  
  • The place is as sultry as Vizag... another reason to feel at home!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...