Pages

15 April 2012

At Kotagiri

Am presently in Kotagiri to attend a seminar on Growth in affective maturity and celibacy. It is animated by Fr Joe Mannath sdb.  That information should suffice to explain the quality of the seminar.  More of that later...

I had a pleasant journey and reached here in time to see the place as I walked to the house from a distance.  This is my first trip to this historical place which was once a theologate and then for a long period the novitiate of the united southern Province.  Of late it is undergoing some change and is yet to find it best possible means of existence.  The place reminds me of Yercaud.

This is the first time I get to see tea gardens - though, I'm told, this is not the season for the harvesting the leaves.  More than all of this, I get to meet some confreres from across India whom I met years ago or never met at all.  From the introductory session, I gather it is going to be some heavy stuff and I hope to make the most of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...