Pages

26 January 2011

Republic Day or Tyrant's day?

Every now and then there comes a day when the Brothers curse me to hell - most of then in silence (and hopefully unanswered) and some with a tinge of courage and anger speak it out to me. Thanks to the latter, I know that they still have some trust in me and are not ruling me out as a tyrant altogether... that they feel comfortable to come and talk it out to me is itself a great sign. Well coming back to 'those' days, today was one such. That I could convert the Republic day into a study leave day was unimaginable for them, that too the Republic Day! Well it is not that they are very patriotic, or have a great love for (or even a knowledge of) India. It is just that I ruined 'another' holiday! Anyway, I'm now very much used to this. Perhaps a Dean of Studies thrives on curses such as these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...