Pages

10 February 2009

Something to laugh...

I have a student of mine who is abroad doing his studies. A very simple guy, no malice at all. Not very talented but very earnest about doing things - though with little success. Anyway, I received a mail from him today. Every time I receive a mail from him, I end up laughing half a day. His english is such! I know I shouldn't be laughing at his mistakes but I cannot help. And this guy is a very nice guy whom I can trust. So he would also not mind - may be he may not eve realise it is about him.

Here are some samples of what I received today:
I was able to meat Fr. ---- and he is really doing well.

It was a great joy to meat all our confreres , ----,

Well, that's my friend. God bless him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...