Pages

01 May 2011

Enjoying Hyderabad in Trichy!

I'm at present in Trichy attending the Social Communications meeting for the South Asia region. It was good coming here to this southern tip of Indian Provinces. Moreover meeting old friends and some new ones too is always refreshing, even if the weather isn't! As usual, there were the introductions made prior to the meeting proper with those whom I've not met before and here are some of the reactions of theirs when they heard that I'm from Hyderabad Province / Andhra:
  • Ah, Benji's place (that was the most common phrase today)
  • Oh, it must be very hot now!
  • Wow, I love that spicy food.
  • I still remember the lovely curds we enjoyed at the Provincial House.
  • The hospitality was great at Hyderabad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...