Pages

23 July 2010

Still learning...!

Another interesting experience today was the house council meeting held in the evening. For the past three years I was indeed in the Provincial council but only as the Secretary. The learnings from those sittings are a real blessing. Though I still am to get used to this idea that now I have the power to affect and effect decisions, the fact that I am still 'observing' people is fun! The discussions we have, the mode of presentation, the logic in which each one of us participate in the meeting, the prejudices, the fears, the projections, the ability (or inability) to 'listen', the difficulty in moving ahead (while most would prefer to dwell in the past and discuss ... I don't understand for what purpose!)...

Anyway, good learning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...