Pages

25 July 2010

An evening out

After long had a ride out this evening... went over the St Anne's convent at Mangalapalem for their anticipated feast. The best part of course, was that I drove the jeep... something after a real long time. It feels good to feel better and OK.

Also had the opportunity to meet a couple of Sisters whose congregation I never heard about before... something I still am not sure. But what surprised me was that their charism is to help in the Parish... that's all. I wonder what real work they do... neither any social work, nor any education ministry. Just help in the Parish! Anyway, if God has inspired someone to start a congregation then I suppose He has His own plans.

As for me, I've got a hectic week ahead and I hope to make all the necessary preparations for my absence during the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...