Pages

28 February 2018

More snow!

Woke up this morning and the first thing I did was look out of the window.  Lo, there was more snow.  Looks like it snowed during the night as well.  Now even the road was all white!  Walked to Chertsey town early in the morning and couldn't but resist click a few photos...
Guildford street


My own footprints beside the Bourne health centre
I was the first to walk that path this morning!

However at some point the fox beat me to it!
If it were in India, I would have thought it was a dog but solitary paw-prints here in England cannot but be that of a fox!
A dog would never be alone!

Opposite Eastworth building

Eastworth road

Passage leading to our maindoor

The Salesian ETV ... extra terrestrial vehicle!
The car I was using last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...