Pages

24 September 2015

Sharp Kids

(While at Punganur...sometime during the beginning of my stay at Punganur)

Present here at Punganur only for a couple of months I had told the students that I'm only filling in for another teacher or taking some free hours. With that introduction I began “FN English” (the title is stuck in the school; but none knew what FN meant... with some investigation I came to know it stands for 'Functional'). As I continued my class, and as a 'threat' to the 5th class students who fail to write their homework, I stated that they would not be permitted to enter my class anymore for the rest of the year. No sooner than these words left my mouth, a hand shot up: “So Brother you'd be with us for the whole year!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...