Pages

22 February 2013

What am I doing?

I just finished going through the ten papers that I would be putting to question tomorrow as part of the philosophical defence of the final year students. It was  more agonizing than the Way of the Cross itself.  More than painful it was nauseating.  To see, Seminarians, would-be-priests writing thrash after three years of study of philosophy is truly a miracle!  I suppose it is similar to how the Church still continues to hold its sway on people, in spite of the numerous idiots and ******** who claim to be its leaders!  Tomorrow is the defence and I'm telling myself:  Don't ask any sensible question for if I ask, even after knowing well that the guy sitting infront of me has understood nothing (neither the text he worked on the whole year, nor the short presentation he's making and least of all, the question that I just placed before him), I'd be a fool... not he!

I'm asking myself: What the **** am I doing here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...