Pages

04 February 2013

Chapter musings

I arrived in Hyderabad to attend the Provincial Chapter this morning.  Talking to Joji this evening after supper I realised it is my fourth Chapter since 2007.  My initial euphoria and expectations from a Chapter died before the first Chapter concluded.  However, the second one that I was fortunate to participate in (while at Guwahati) opened my eyes to the immense potency of this important body which gathers only once in three years.  So irrespective of the outcome or the effect, I participate putting in my two pence!

Unlike the third Chapter, where I entered decided to make a dent in the basic concept of vocation and vocation promotion (and in the process ending up successfully fighting a former Provincial himself), this Chapter I have no fixed agenda.  The only resolve I have is that I need to focus and invest more on the Brothers (those entrusted to my care now). Of course this decision is not the result of the Chapter; nonetheless it is not totally unrelated to one of the main themes of the Chapter, namely 'Servants of the Young'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...