Pages

08 February 2013

Chapter concludes

Our Provincial Chapter concluded yesterday.  Of the four chapter that I attended so far, this was quite relaxed and smooth (the one in Guwahati was of a different kind altogether!). Thathi indeed did a very commendable job as the Moderator. A basic summary of the events and deliberations is here. My presence in the group discussing the 'Mystics of the Spirit' theme was greatly enriching.  Perhaps a better picture emerged only towards the end of the second day. Whatever it be, I realised how shallow we are in our faith, spirituality and sanctity. Worse still we fight tooth and nail to blatantly deny it!
I, for one, would like to graduate from the initial level of awareness to deeper reflection and effect change in my life-style.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...