Pages

17 November 2008

To Charminar... but not for Charminar!

After many months ventured out into the city, that too to the other end of the city, for some administrative job!! Had to complain about the excess internet bill that we have been receiving since the last couple of months. Thought it would have been easy getting help from the BSNL exchange guys, and my first visit in the morning raised my hopes too. Unfortunately, the second visit brought me back to the ground... Indian bureaucracy! Had to run around all the cabins and offices in the building and listen to all, only to be finally told that nothing much can be done!

Well anyway some experience - besides discovering the route to Charminar! (the BSNL office is just to the left of the historical building!)
But what a pity, I was so lost in the whole internet surcharge bill that I did go round the historical monument twice but failed to really admire it. I saw it last when I was just a kid.

Anyway couldn't help it for the jam-packed traffic of the place. Had I looked up even for a couple of seconds, I'd have run into someone or someone would have knocked me down. Better be on the road than in the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...