Pages

15 November 2008

BIS workshop

This day's online conference of the BIS correspondents of our Province was great. Nice experience. Though many did not turn up the remotely group of 12 was good. Given the fact that most of them were young clerics zealous to do something was an added advantage.

Admire the patience and zeal of Fr PT Joseph. Something that brought to light his deep personality was the short prayer he smsed to me after the thing got over: '...thank God everything went on well.' I had forgotten to thank God altogether. I was rejoicing that it went on well. I say a short prayer of thanks again now as I type these few lines. Thank God!! Thanks Mother Mary!

The sharing at the end of the whole day was another revealing fact. Most of the participants preferred the print media over the other means available - know not if they all understood what they were sharing! However, I liked the 'wait and see' game. To observe how media is used and abused by people with the basic information and knowledge, while the rest of us just gulp down whatever is presented to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...