Pages

02 August 2014

Talking aloud to myself

Today's turn of events in the community were quite 'sinister'! I had sensed there was something in the offing when it was announced that the Provincial would be here for a couple of days to 'meet and talk to the Brothers'.  However, I did not think it would be this.  However, the 'transition' seems to happen smoothly - at least the announcement.  The rest, as things unfold.  All in all, while thinking of the confrere concerned, I'm reminded of a statement...
It was a sad and somber funeral... with the body still breathing! 
Another revelation:  I was told that if I were to replace him, it would have been worse!  Well, that's not very encouraging to hear from some higher up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...