Pages

24 October 2012

Recalling 2003

Last night, the 16 of us Salesian Brothers from the three provinces of Mumbai, Panjim and Hyderabad attending the animation programme at the Provincial house, Matunga, invited ourselves to the school community for supper.  I was indeed glad to meet some of the non-teaching staff of the school - the same who were there when I was part of that community in 2003.  I did remember their names and they too remembered me by my name!  The supper, of course, was in typical Matunga style!

There was also the annual past pupils garba dance going on in the square below.  I watched it for some time and then came back.  Of course, it was all colourful and packed!  These photos were clicked before I began supper - there was still some ground that could be seen.  After supper there was hardly any place for dance!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...