Pages

03 October 2012

Battling different fronts

Within the past two weeks the price of diesel and gas cylinders have gone up considerably.  This certainly burns a big and deep hole in my already torn pocket.  Stretching myself to last the financial year would be a real challenge.

However, more than the financial avalanches hitting us, there are things in the community which I need to attend to... that too immediately.  The poisonous talk of a few has really sickened quite a few in the community.  I need to address this at the earliest... hopefully on Monday itself.  For now, with the exams on, I would not like to come down heavily on those I know for sure are the kingpins behind this whole corruption of ambiance.  So I'm playing it cool, as if I'm following their 'dictates'.  I know not how this will turn out but I hope it will be for the good of the community.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...