Pages

23 October 2012

Doing things better

Today's morning session was on helping us identify fears that cripple us, incessantly and of course, adversely.  I could identify none.  Luckily the animator let a few, like me, to take off for the session.  As the programme progresses, I realise this sort of stuff is not easy and the neither are we Salesians (without due information and personal preparation) ready for it.  Added to that the odd ways of the animator too is making things worse. Given the nature of our fellows, I will not be surprised if he gets disheartened or too angry in the next couple of days.  (He already blew his steam a couple of times already;  but that is turning the whole thing into a comedy).

I wish to do things in a better way, but as of now (exactly now) I'm doing better things (outside the hall)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...