Pages

22 June 2010

Ministry and planning

Today I finalised - well, almost - the weekend ministry list of the Brothers. It's been 15 days since I've been trying to do this. And just this morning when I thought I had it all set, then someone reminded me of something that we had decided in the staff meeting held last month end and I had to rework the list once again. But one thing I realised through this process, I atleast get to know the Brothers and their qualities a bit better each time I rework the list. Well so far so good. I'm trying to devise ways in which their weekend ministry will be someway beneficial both to the people and to the Brothers themselves. Working on my own experience of oratory work in Nashik and Yercaud, I wish to help them draw up objectives and corresponding strategies to achieve the set objectives. I know it is easier said than done, but it's worth the attempt. The formation and effectiveness of the Evangelisation team is another thing I'm looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...