Pages

20 June 2010

Motivation from within

Working with the Brothers in the Seminary has its highs and lows... but worth every bit of effort. The greatest input necessary is motivation and greatest help that they need is to dream big and work towards it. Somehow, they seem to be settled for something minimal and therefore the corresponding effort to do the minimal. That's the greatest challenge. I'm still out of action and am watching the proceedings from the sidelines (infirmary!) - thanks to the jaundice - but I'm quite optimistic. I know most of them are good-willed and eager to grow. But I've to be careful not to pressurize them and force them to their limits right from the beginning. The ideal would be to get them crave for it rather than me forcing it down their throat. For me personally, that is the challenge: to help them see and grow from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...