Pages

20 June 2010

Food and sickness

Five days ago when the Doctor told me that eating the bland food and that too just the same food at every meal can be irritating, I thought I understood it all. Well, almost and to a great extent. However, today watching everyone eat chicken, my mouth was watering. I hope no one complains of a stomachache tomorrow. But I suppose no use ogling at their plates or mourning the absence of a piece in mine... I'll just have to live with it for atleast a month. And since my determination to get back on my feet as early and as strong as possible is stronger than the attraction to food, I am confident of making it in and out of the refectory, come what may on the table, without falling for anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...