Pages

20 June 2010

Fr Simon as Provincial of Hungary

One of the brightest news since I landed in Kondadaba was something that I came across today... and from where did I get this news? From Fr Lens!!!

That's about the announcement of Fr Simon as the Provincial of Hungary. I've heard of him as a hard working man and have had several occasions when I've met him, though for a short while only, when he was in the Province. It feels good to hear that his work with the gypsies has been recognised and an opportunity has been awarded to him in this form. But I also know, that it will not be easy for him. Having heard of the context and the situation there, from several perspectives, taking decisions and implementing them will not be an easy task for anyone. But I suppose, if God has given him this chance, He will also equip him with the necessary means to accomplish all that He has in mind for Salesian Hungary.

God bless Fr Simon and all the Salesians there!
Here is the official news announcement on ANS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...