Pages

16 March 2009

Someone's sanity and my comfort

Yesterday driving towards Secunderabad to pick up someone from the Railway station, at Langer Houz, I saw the 108 ambulance and a motley crowd of bystanders gathered under the new bridge. I saw that the were gathered around the insane man who was lying face down in the mud. I had seen this man very often around that area. This time I was glad that his agony had come to an end - or that my agony or guilt of seeing him often had come to an end! I was more happy that I did not have to see him again and feel bad about me not being of any help to him.

But this morning on my way to the vegetable market I saw him walking around! So I presume all that I saw yesterday was only a fluke incident and not even the hospital guys took him in! Anyway, he's alive and around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...