Pages

26 March 2009

Creating happiness

One of the Salesians who conducted the vocation camp I attended as a boy, forwarded a mail to me which concluded with this sentences: Happiness is not something you find; it is something you create.

Very true, not just of happiness but also of many other things.... But something that is presently occupying my time these days, surely stradles both, finding and creating. And that is news!! Being the web coordinator of the Province and all the more after revamping the site, I get one recurring message (of course, after all the congratulatory words): please keep the site updated!! Well, I do not miss the opportunity to remind them that it is not my baby to feed!! I'm not the only one to feed it all alone. Each one in the Province ought to use it - after all, I understand it as the 'Digital Noticeboard' of the Province. Well, I can post news and views, provided I am given some basic data atleast. Surely I cannot create news all the while. I can help find news and even create it but not all of it by myself, always.

Anyway, news or views, that initial statement regarding happiness, I'm fully convinced of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...