Pages

11 March 2009

The Province website

At last the Province website is up and about. Lots more to do but for now it is online!! Some glitches remain but the joy of seeing it done is great. It was nice to see my DB DIGITS staff - Sheeba, Jecintha and Mallesh - to excited about the whole process - at times more than I. I remember at times I had to tell them to leave the office because they were still grappling with some things after working hours.

We dream of so many things but when we sit and chat it out with others we realise that there are other ways of doing it too. I realised this when at times I'd sit all night to get one small box in its place and the next morning, Sheeba would do it no time. There are also times when they struggle with something and I, through my 'trial and error' am able to help them out. True... knowledge grows when shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...