Pages

22 October 2008

Multi-tasking and efficiency

Multi-tasking is a real feat these days. And if someone thought I'm good at it (that I am getting sharper or rather, used to it, is another thing!) then they've not met Fr PT Joseph! He's a real entrepreneur! Check out what he is evolving www.donboscoindia.com into!

I guess we all human beings have inherited something from our four-legged ancestors, along the way. Adapting to situations and circumstances as per need - and survival - we grow and evolve into something more equipped, better prepared and efficient. And who knows, if those circumstances are relaxed then we may get back to the 'lethargic state' of life as earlier. Well, depends!

So far so good. The three days ahead are going to be real hectic days. Look forward to meeting confreres and extending to them our Provincial house hospitality. My recent trip to Vizag made me all the more conscious that however I try, confreres look at me more as Secretary of the Province than as Castilino. Certainly not a very comfortable treatment as per that outlook. Too much of formality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...