Pages

13 October 2008

Daily work and time

Yesterday and today I had the opportunity to meet some people who expressed the same views as me, namely 'no time', 'struggling to balance responsibilities'...

Frankly speaking, looking at their whole work process and the results achieved, I really felt very much consoled. Not just consoled but happy. I feel I fare better!! And I always thought that I was the only one carrying the whole world on my shoulders!

This morning I applied to myself one exercise I often asked some of my students to do when they had this 'no time' excuse: list down the activities that I REALLY had to do. I spent 20 mins and still could not list more than 6 activities I had for today. It is high time I knock off that phrase 'no time' from my memory! There's always enough and more for those who really want to achieve something.

As for life being hard, there was Rabbi's quote: People often say, 'Life is hard'. I wonder compared to what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...