Pages

19 October 2008

The grass on the other side...

The saying that grass is greener on the other side came to my mind when I envied the silence and peace at Kondadaba during my four day stay there. No phone call (because there are no signals at all!) nobody knocking at your door asking for soap, fish or God knows what, no big tensions of what to tell the cooks to prepare for meals, no haggling with the technicians and others for some crazy hook or stand!!! No internet too!!! (Now that deficiency was not that green!)

Felt nice to relive the art of doing nothing on a perfectly beautiful day. But what to do, looks like I've got addicted to this fast paced life... I was bored by the end of the second day!

Furthermore meeting the street children at Fr Sojan's place (Vizag) last night, forced me say to myself, 'I could have very well spent a day with them!'

Anyway, back at home now and life is in full swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...