Pages

04 October 2008

It's good to be home!

Today was special!!! Truly. Was surprised right in the morning when my community solemnly wished me on the Brothers' day and what's more, Fr Noel presented a bouquet he made himself! That was very very thoughtful of him.

Then there was this whole hungama of the grocery to be bought, ac's to fitted, the animation talk I accepted at Auxilium school, the mails I had to send today, the trip to the bank and what not!! Now I sit here, tired and straining my eyes at the computer but happy... my list for today is all ticked off!!

Two most important things of today:
Feast of St Francis of Assisi... a real radical guy who stood by what he was convinced of and at the same time inspired others. I remember reading a quote some years ago and thought it was perfectly true: It is good to live with convictions, but when you live up to all your convictions, you become difficult to live with. But here's a man who enthused such a new way of living the Christian call. Hats off to him!
Today my whole community was there for supper - the first time this year! Just the six of us, all by ourselves and perfectly at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...