Pages

03 August 2008

Visit to Muthangi...

For the first time went to see and spend time at Muthangi. Had heard a lot about the place and happenings related to it. However, never felt drawn to it. Today had the opportunity to see the place and spend some time there. As we entered the adoration hall, I said to myself, 'Be open... let not my prejudices prevent the Spirit from working in me.' So I listened to the preaching - and its translation too! I should say, the translator was doing a very good job.

What amused me most was the people who went up to give witness on being called from among the multitude by the preacher by the graces they received. I asked myself: Is the miracle worked before or after their witness? Perhaps the 'miracles' - if one wishes to say so - happen once the people climb up and see the whole multitude thanking the Lord for their cure/healing/special grace.... To go up on stage and witness to something different indeed takes guts. At least you've got to live that 'miracle' for sometime. Anyway, let me not speculate more - Lord, I believe... help my unbelief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...