Pages

24 August 2008

My Salesian life...

Sometimes I just let my mind wander a bit and dwell on strange thoughts... me being out of the congregation, me working in a very rural and completely telugu mission station... and so on!! Most of these are entertained during boring sermons!! Well, somehow, even in instances where I let my mind wander about me being out of the congregation, there's something still Salesian about me there, in that state of life too!! Somehow the thought of what would I be had I not joined the Salesians at all, just doesn't come! And to be also aware that even after attending the vocation camp, I had no intention of joining the Salesians is a real paradox of thought!! So here I am: a few years ago never thought of being a Salesian, and now cannot think anything without a tinge of Salesianity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...