Pages

31 August 2015

Refreshment!

I wasn't dying to go for the formation commission meet last week. However, I am glad I did. What was very helpful and enriching was not the meeting itself but the opportunity it provided me to meet people whom I esteemed much.

Talking with a couple of them, helped me see myself and my future course of action, in a different perspective. Perhaps that is what qualifies speaking to someone with wisdom and experience.  They nudge you to think from angles you've not thought existing before.  Most importantly, they challenge, without being intrusive or oppressively overbearing but intuitively, to review one's own firmly held beliefs and concepts.

Of course, then there is the whole group of friends and well-wishers who do chip in with their nostalgic memories down memory lane and of course, with a bit of fresh new-found wisdom!  Thanks to them all.

Thanks especially to Fr Ivo and Fr Stan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...