Pages

09 January 2015

Time to grow up

An old acquaintance today resounded to me something from his own personal life, that I have heard of myself these past few months: 'Where is the old Castilino gone?' This person replied saying, everytime he heard that question, of course from well-intentioned and concerned people, he said to himself, "He's doing some growing up!"

So I ask myself, do I need to be the same old self again?  Why is it that I strive to be who and what I was? Is it not time to 'evolve' or grow?  Do I wish to regain my old self, because it was comfortable and secure?  Or is it that it was what defined and was my identity card - well-known and appreciated? Can I not learn from the trying experiences of the recent past and grow rather than get back in the previous known mould?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...