Pages

31 March 2016

One drives, the other gets tired!

This evening we had a long drive to the PIME study house for the Mass and dinner.  They are winding shop in the archdiocese and they had invited for their annual seminary day celebrations. I was more keen to know the location of the seminary as I am to take a three day animation programme for the students from Monday.

While sitting beside the priest who was driving the vehicle I was reminded of something I heard many years ago.  It was a comment made by someone who was tired of sitting beside a rash driver:
He was driving and my leg is aching!
This passenger was all the time pressing the 'imaginary' brake... something which the driver was comfortably ignoring when he should!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...