Pages

12 March 2016

Fear what?

Read an interesting post yesterday as I was glancing through some content on the net.  Felt like it is addressing me and challenging me to something.  Surely didn't need this in the situation I presently find myself in.  Very disturbing!
When most of us fear failure, we walk away from our boldest ideas. Instead of being original, we play it safe, selling conventional products and familiar services. But great entrepreneurs have a different response to the fear of failure. Yes, they’re afraid of failing, but they’re even more afraid of failing to try.
Read the whole post here.

It is said in the context of entrepreneurs and business people who struck gold - of course, after hitting dust and rock bottom too!  However, the idea of 'playing it safe' resonates with the notion of 'comfort zones'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...