Pages

24 June 2012

Strength of your word...

Here's a quote from the sermon I heard this morning:
The strength of your word lies in the depth of your silence. 
My interaction with the Brothers over the years has been very formative for me!  Over the years I've realised that I too have grown - perhaps more than those whom I'm supposed to 'form'.  During my early days of apostolate I was quite short-tempered - so am I even today.  However, the difference is that back then I would give vent to my anger then and there and blast the Brothers.  Today, I'm more prone to be silent and take an appropriate action only after I feel my heartbeat steady and my mind a little more relaxed.  Often a mere look suffices, where earlier I would let out a volley of remarks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...