Pages

29 October 2011

Take it or leave it

Here it is, take it or leave it; if you take it you must accept it completely.
That's the option I gave to the eight final year Brothers doing their paper with me. I offered them the simple way and the tough way. Once a choice is made, so will the procedure follow accordingly. To one who was not very clear of the implications of this choice - as always, they would shirk responsibility of making the choice - I stated that to the extent you are willing to commit yourself to work hard and make the most of this academic endeavour, to that extent I will guide you, push you and lead you. As simple as that!

No intention of pouring out my life (committing suicide) for someone so dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...