Pages

02 April 2018

Beauty of plants and flowers

I visited a couple of garden centres today just to look around and see if I can purchase some cheap flower bulbs and perennial plants.  More importantly I just went to have a look and be inspired and amaze at the beauty of plants and flowers. Loved it greatly! 

Of course, did not buy much.  Just a few begonia bulbs and a couple of pansy plants which were going cheap.  Just as I was about to leave the last one I visited, I thought of Mummy and said, I'll click a few photos of the flowers and send them to her... just to tickle her.  When we were small, my brother and I would dread going with Mummy to any garden.  Within minutes our pockets would be stuffed with seeds and cuttings and what not. 

Sending the photos I tagged them with this statutory warning: These DO NOT grow in India, lest I be asked to bring seeds and bulbs and cuttings when I visit home! 











This was an interesting piece of artwork/fountain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...