Pages

03 January 2014

Annette Salomi Castilino

All along the time since the Seminary Day cum Jubilee Celebrations, my whole soul and focus was the Brothers' Congress.  In the meantime several things have happened and I've not really been able to be fully a part of them all.  Of them one significant event was the baptism of my niece which was on December 14, 2013.  She was born on the first of the previous month.  Roshni, my sister-in-law, was kind enough to send me a few snaps of the day.
That's Mummy holding the newly baptized, my brother Willy, Roshni with my nephew Chris and of course, my dear Papa, John.
 I look forward to seeing and holding her in my arms when I visit home in mid January. She is christened Annette Salomi Castilino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...