Pages

17 March 2014

Why am I here? (2)

May not be an exact continuation or sequel to the reflection of mine I posted earlier (here). Nonetheless related, for sure.  For most of my Brothers and perhaps me too, it is not always the lack of purpose or direction that makes us shallow.  It could also be too many purposes, too many directions that we take up at the same time.  In such a circumstance, it is not lack of purpose, but a lack of prioritization.  Or an inability to synthesize, to gather into a whole all that is scattered.  Or it could also be a fear of discernment - what if, the path that I am following now, is not really the one I am supposed to be in?  Am I to start all over again, on another path, in another direction?  For some, this may be too much.  Therefore, 'let me carry on in this direction, even though I'm not meant to be here... after all, there is not much of harm done, no much strain either'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...