Pages

17 March 2014

Tower vs House

A particular person, after a hectic and tiring day was explaining to me the reason for his exhaustion.  He is currently erecting a tower, the sort that are now cropping up everywhere: 'multi-storeyed statue-displays'!  Now there is this hut right in front of this tower! Literally, right in front of the tower!  So the view of this TOWER (five-stories) from the main road, the highway, is obstructed by a hut (which obviously does not even reach the height of the ground floor of the towering tower)!  But wait! Is the hut before the tower or the tower behind the hut?  However, the one building the 'kingdom of God' found this shackle too offensive and had just managed to convince those therein to relocate and also helped them shift their 'hut' just a few feet away from the tower.

So I was asking myself, was this 'building the kingdom of God' or 'shifting the kingdom of God'?

[I would be partial if I were not to acknowledge my allergy for constructions and especially those wherein only 'god' is permitted to live ... as if he needs one! And certainly these 'towers' are in that list. For this post, I'm not inserting a photo, not one of those sickening towers]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...