Pages

25 September 2012

Self-formation 2

Today was quite a day! Right after breakfast I blasted a final year student for attempting to get my permission with some concocted facts (lies, in simple words). What proved to be the final trigger for the 'shootout' was the stubbornness with which he was defending himself even after I falsified his claims with others involved.  I was so angry that I told him not to appear before me anytime this day.  By mid day I was a bit more sober -- and sensible.  And by then I had decided to have a small chat with him in the evening.  Before that could happen he came to my office and in all simplicity said just this:
Please scold me, I'll bear that;  but do not tell me to stay out of sight! 
I laughed ... and so did he! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...