Pages

28 September 2012

Examination quotes...

I conducted the Anthropology exam today for the second course students, and as usual there were quite a few things to cheer me along.  But again, as usual, I had to keep a straight face and not disturb their delicate mental balance when they appear before me for an oral exam.  Here are a few of the day's 'quotes'...
Subjectivity is relation between us and object person...
 After death, that person died... 
Human being is made up of matters ... 
What is Psychological freedom? Anything that blocks us psychologically is called psychological freedom.
Martin Buber was a Jew who wrote a book named Nazism
I'm sure some of my friends will not find the following as a joke, but one has to understand the context in which the student uttered this: the guy did not know that males meant boys and females meant ladies.  He had them both mixed up! And now for his statement:
Females can think more than males.  

1 comment:

  1. Thought provoking!! :D

    Martin Buber must dialoguing with Hitler in his grave about how to deal with the brother in question.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...