Pages

09 May 2012

Worth of a person, worth of a word...

For more than a week I've been trying to get a few of the works of the house done with some skilled workers.  However, the task is more strenuous than I thought it would be.  It is not the work itself, but the fact of getting them to work that is really a headache.  What irritates me most is that they have absolutely no regard for their word. They confidently tell me that they'd arrive on Monday morning.  Come Monday, there'd be no sign of them... no call either.  When I call they'd say they're starting or that the driver of the tempo has not yet arrived, or that they're still loading the stones,... The same story the next day.  It is almost the same story, (only the excuses are different), with the stone cutters, masons, electricians!  I wonder how they manage to get work if they never keep their word or time.  Least of all, at least the courtesy to inform, if any delay or inability to keep up their promises.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...